Affiliate disclosure: Sweet Humble Home is a participant in Amazon's affiliate program. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This is no extra cost to readers.
The Easiest Peanut Butter Balls You’ll Ever Make!
When you are looking for a sweet treat, you really can’t get any sweeter than these peanut butter balls! This is the best – easy no bake peanut butter balls recipe that I’ve developed (and I’ve made a lot of peanut butter balls)!
How can it be so easy??
These easy no bake peanut butter balls are made with powdered sugar, butter, and extracts. Then they are dipped in chocolate and touched with a kiss of sea salt and some crushed walnuts.
You won’t be disappointed.
What were the requirements for my peanut butter ball recipe winner?
This recipe needed to be three things:
- Super easy to make.
- The recipe had to be one that you could do by yourself or with a child.
- It needed to be a hit with a crowd – and boy were they!
The secret to making these peanut butter balls so decadent?
The secret to making these the best no bake easy peanut butter balls – the maple extract. Most recipes simply use vanilla. As a result of using the maple flavored extract, these peanut butter balls have a taste that is just a little unique from so many of the recipes out there. The maple extract, along with the vanilla extract really make these special. Also – the very light sprinkle of sea salt kicks up these peanut butter balls just a notch above the others!
- 1 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup butter at room temperature
- 4 cups confectioners sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp maple extract
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup crushed walnuts
- 1/8 c flaked salt
- 2 cups chocolate chips (melted)
- Combine all ingredients except the chocolate until creamy.
- Measure each ball using a teaspoon scoop.
- Roll with your hands into a ball.
- Place all of the balls onto a parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Melt your chocolate chips in the microwave at 30 second intervals until melted and glossy.
- Dip each peanut butter ball into the melted chocolate.
- Sprinkle each with crushed walnuts or sprinkles on top.
- Add salt flakes to balls with walnuts before the chocolate sets.
Peanut butter balls can be rolled or sprinkled with many different decorations! Let your imagination run wild!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
OXO Good Grips Medium Silicone Spatula
Pyrex Glass Mixing Bowl Set (3-Piece Set, Nesting, Microwave and Dishwasher Safe)
Nordic Ware Natural Aluminum Commercial Baker's Half Sheet (2 Pack), Silver
Reynolds Cookie Baking Sheets Non-Stick Parchment Paper, 25 Sheet, 4 Count (100 Total)
Cook's, Pure Maple Extract, All Natural Premium Maple Sap from Vermont's Finest Maple Trees, 4 oz
Nielsen-Massey Pure Vanilla Extract
Some of the variations that you can use to make these your own:
- Roll the balls in white chocolate.
- Only dip half of the ball in chocolate.
- Mix Rice Krispies into the batter for a crunchy texture.
- Make the peanut butter balls without any chocolate.
- After they are dipped in chocolate, dip them in sprinkles.
- Add chocolate chips to your batter.
There are so many variations you could do – above all, the possibilities are endless! It all depends on your mood and the season! Let your imagination run wild! On the other hand, there super good as is!
If you give these a try let me know! I’d love to hear how much you like them! Looking for another treat? Try my Oatmeal White Chocolate & Cranberry Cookies!