Hello, I’m Jeannine. It’s great to meet you!
I love a good party. Having family and friends in my home and around my table celebrating just about anything is when I’m happiest.
I grew up in a home where I watched my mom host parties for five to fifty people – all with the same love she had when she made weeknight dinners for our family. I come by my love for entertaining at home naturally.
Before you take a look around and see how I can help you get the people you love together more often – let me tell you a little about me.
- I’m happiest when my home is filled with friends & family and I’ll fill it as often as people can get together.
- My favorite time of the year is the holiday season and I usually have the tree up before Thanksgiving! (Check out this Thanksgiving bird)!
- Using thrifty ideas and what you have around you to make your space “feel like you” is a passion of mine, and I love to share my ideas.
- Never thrown a dinner party? That doesn’t mean you can’t. I can show you how easy it is.
- I believe that any occasion can be made special with just a few extra touches.
- I set the table every day.
- Girls weekends are an essential part of my life that I’m not willing to ever give up.
- In my world, pizza on the back porch can be just as nice as dinner in a fancy restaurant.
- We don’t live a perfectly organized life. We live in our home and it shows. Our home is always a work in progress.
- I’m blessed with a wonderful husband and son, and I’m thankful every, single day for them.
- Celebrating even the “little things” is important to me, and I try to celebrate something every day.
- Love is love and all love should be celebrated.
- Family, friends, and new family & friends are always welcome.
- I also think it’s worth getting your hands on all the Georgia peaches you can in life.
What can you expect from me?
At Sweet Humble Home I share my best ideas and tips for easy party planning.
You’ll find everything you need to plan a gathering, from easy recipes and cocktails to theme parties and picnics.
You’ll also find some products to help kick your entertaining game up a notch. Start with the basics, and you’ll be throwing parties in no time.
Gathering friends and family may seem a bit overwhelming, and I’ve had some of my own epic fails over the years. I’ve learned that no matter what anyone tells you, even the simplest of gatherings requires planning.
We’ll do it together – every step of the way! From planning your party to sharing your post party stories.
All of this with love from my home to yours. Because bringing the people you love together around the table are some of the most special times of our lives.
xoxo – JJ
Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | Email: jjrose (@) sweethumblehome.com
AS FEATURED IN:
Look for Sweet Humble Home featured interviews in Women’s World Magazine: