I’m so happy to see you here at Sweet Humble Home!
Why did I create Sweet Humble Home?
Do you find the effort of managing and balancing a “perfect” home and family life unachievable? I did too. I’ve found that so many women feel the need to be perfect in every way. It’s my passion to help other women take the unnecessary pressure of perfection off of their shoulders so that they can enjoy their home and families more.
At Sweet Humble Home you will find easy to implement, cost effective methods designed to make each of the many tasks you face a little bit easier, a little bit quicker, and hopefully even a little more fun and rewarding. What our readers love most is that there is an understanding that home & family life doesn’t have to be perfect to be beautiful.
What makes me “me”?
- Makeup is often optional – much to the chagrin of my friends Dawn & Kerry. Sorry, gals!
- I don’t believe in perfection. Chasing dreams and living life can get pretty messy.
- My Pinterest obsession is one that may need intervention at some point in the near future.
- I have mad pierogi making skills. Truth.
- Getting the people I love together under my roof is one of my favorite things to do. Being surrounded by family and friends is truly one of life’s most beautiful blessings.
Finally, I love serving the world by laughing with others and sharing what I learn along the way. I believe in the power of positive thinking, loving with your whole heart, and giving to others whenever you can.
So glad you’re here. I hope you’ll take a look around. I’d love for you to join us!